Rebellion Oxford is currently looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to work as part of its core technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS3, Xbox 360, PC DirectX11 and next generation platforms. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and able to use their initiative to make improvements to all areas of our in-house engine.Experience:
At least 2 years’ games industry experience in graphics programming for PC DirectX11, Xbox 360, and/or PS3 is required. Experience of working on large-scale projects with a cross-platform engine would be preferred.
First class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other science-related subject would be preferred. Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they meet the experience criteria above.
– Implementing new graphics techniques
– Adding support for next generation platforms
– Profiling and optimising existing graphics code
– Working with other team members to add new rendering features to all current platforms
– Strong C/C++
– Strong mathematical skills
– Writing shaders
– Using shader debugging tools
– Ability to write clear and maintainable code