Rebellion Oxford is currently seeking an experienced Animator who is passionate about creating convincing character animation for games. The successful applicant will be talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a genuine interest in playing games.
You must include a link to your portfolio to be reviewed alongside your application.
We especially encourage applicants with more than just core animation talent. Evidence of any technical, scripting, rigging, skinning and mo-cap experience will strengthen the application. A typical applicant will posses games industry experience having worked on at least one game production cycle.
– Creating outstanding animations that demonstrate a strong understanding of movement, weight, timing, pace, pose and emotion
– Creation of character animation for Rebellion games using 3dMax/Maya
– Work within technical constraints, using our in-house game engine
– Work effectively within the animation team
– Possess strong time management skills that ensure tasks are completed to a high standard and on time
– Be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure
– Collaborate productively within a multi-disciplined game team
– Animate realistic human motion
– Experience of tidying and using motion capture data, as well as organizing and directing motion capture shoots
– Confident in the creation of animation rigs from scratch to meet the specific requirements of game characters
– Ability to skin and weight character models